RHODE ISLAND COLLEGE
STUDENT-ATHLETE SUCCESS CENTER HOURS
Sunday: 3 - 7 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: By appointment only
FALL Study Hall opens: Sunday, September 7, 2014
SPRING Study Hall opens: Tuesday, January 25, 2015
STUDENT-ATHLETE COURSE REGISTRATION
SPRING semester classes:
* Forms available September 21, 2014 in the SASC study hall.
* Due back on October 21, 2014
* Input Thursday and Friday, October 23-24 Craig/Lee Room 131
Thursday, Oct. 23 (8:30 - 3:30 p.m.)
Baseball, Men's & Women's Track & Field, Softball, Men's Tennis, Women's
Gymnastics, Wrestling, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Golf
Friday, Oct. 24 (8:30 - 3:30 p.m.)
Men's & Women's Basketball, Men's & Women's Cross Country, Men's Soccer,
Women's Soccer, Women's Tennis, Women's Golf, Women's Volleyball,
FALL semester classes:
* Forms available February 15, 2015 in the SASC study hall.
* Due back on March 24, 2015
* Input Thursday and Friday, March 26-27 (reverse order of team appointments in
Craig/Lee Room 131).
* Winter/Spring register online
* Register online
LIFE SKILLS & MANDATORY EVENTS: TBA
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAM:
* Partnered with the North Providence Elementary Schools, enrichment
program, "Kid's Club" schedule will be posted ASAP. ALL teams are
required to participate in this project.
STUDENT-ATHLETE HANDBOOK (Click to View)
information, please contact:
Gail Davis - (401) 456-8254