RHODE ISLAND COLLEGE
STUDENT-ATHLETE SUCCESS CENTER HOURS
Sunday: 3 - 7 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: By appointment only
FALL Study Hall opens:
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
SPRING Study Hall opens: Sunday, January 22, 2017
STUDENT-ATHLETE COURSE REGISTRATION
SPRING semester classes:
* Forms available Sunday, Sept. 25, 2016 in the SASC study hall.
* Due back on Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016.
* Input Thursday and Friday, Nov. 3-4 in the SASC study hall.
Thursday, Nov. 3 (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Baseball, Men's & Women's Cross Country, Men's & Women's Track & Field,
Softball, Men's Tennis, Women's Gymnastics, Wrestling, Women's Lacrosse.
Friday, Nov. 4 (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Men's & Women's Basketball, Men's & Women's Soccer, Women's Tennis,
Men's & Women's Golf, Women's Volleyball, Women's Swimming.
FALL semester classes:
* Forms available Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017 in the SASC study hall.
* Due back on March 28, 2017
* Input Thursday and Friday, March 30 - 31, 2017 (reverse order of team
appointments for fall in the SASC study hall).
* Winter/Spring register online
* Register online
LIFE SKILLS & MANDATORY EVENTS: TBA
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAM:
* Partnered with the North Providence Elementary Schools, enrichment
program, "Kid's Club" schedule will be posted ASAP. ALL teams are
required to participate in this project.
STUDENT-ATHLETE HANDBOOK (Click to View)