RHODE ISLAND COLLEGE
STUDENT-ATHLETE SUCCESS CENTER HOURS
Sunday: 3 - 7 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: By appointment only
SPRING Study Hall opens: Sunday, January 22, 2017
STUDENT-ATHLETE COURSE REGISTRATION
Fall semester classes:
* Forms available Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017 in the SASC study hall.
* Due back on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
* Input Thursday and Friday, March 30-31 in the SASC study hall.
Thursday, March 30 (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Men's & Women's Basketball, Men's & Women's Cross Country, Men's Soccer,
Women's Soccer, Women's Tennis, Men's & Women's Golf, Women's
Volleyball, Women's Swimming.
Friday, March 1 (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Baseball, Men's & Women's Track & Field, Softball, Men's Tennis, Women's
Gymnastics, Wrestling, Women's Lacrosse.
* Winter/Spring register online
* Register online - begins Feb. 20, 2017
LIFE SKILLS & MANDATORY EVENTS: TBA
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAM:
* Partnered with the North Providence Elementary Schools, enrichment
program, "Kid's Club" schedule will be posted ASAP. ALL teams are
required to participate in this project.
STUDENT-ATHLETE HANDBOOK (Click to View)