Warwick, R.I.--Rhode Island College senior Mike Caparco (Johnston, RI) shot a 148 (77, 71) to earn medalist honors as he led the Rhode Island College men's golf team to a ninth place finish (14 teams) at the 2019 RIC Invitational, hosted at Valley Country Club over the weekend.
• The Anchormen carded a 660 (336, 324), which was good for ninth place (14 teams). Johnson & Wales took home the team title with a 627 (310, 317).
• The par-72 Valley Country Club measures 6,458 yards.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Junior Tyler Boisclair (West Warwick, RI) finished in a tie for 22nd with a 161 (83, 78).
• Senior Victor Dumont (Riverside, RI) finished tied for 52nd place after shooting a 171 (87, 84).
• There are a total of 73 golfers at the event.
In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will play at the Johnson & Wales Invitational held at Cranston Country Club on Saturday and Sunday, April 13-14.