Warwick, RI.--Junior Jean Marie Arnold (Wakefield, RI) carded a career-best score of 97 to lead the Rhode Island College women's golf team to a 395-505 victory over Worcester State in a dual-match played at Valley Country Club on Sunday afternoon.
• The match was played at the par-72 Valley Country Club that measures 5,636 yards.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• RIC sophomore Megan Mahan (North Andover, MA) recorded the low round of the day, carding a 92.
• Junior Kelsey Hinchcliffe (Pascoag, RI) shot a 97 and tied with Arnold for the second lowest round of the day for the Anchorwomen.
• Freshman Natalie Jepson (Shoreham, NY) rounded out the RIC golfers, shooting a 109 on the day.
• Freshman Anna Billings (Meriden, CT) had the low round of the day for Worcester State, carding a 97 which was good for a tie for second overall.
• In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will travel to Brewster, Mass. and the Captain's Course for the 2018 New England Intercollegiate Golf Association (NEIGA) Championship on Sunday-Monday, Oct. 21-22.