Williamstown, Mass.--Junior Tyler Boisclair (West Warwick, RI) shot a two-round total of 167 (85, 82), which was good for a tie for 79th place, to lead the Rhode Island College men's golf team to a 19th place finish at the Williams Fall Invitational played played at the Taconic Golf Club on Sept. 22-23.
• The Anchormen carded a 720 (365, 355), which was good for a 19th place finish (20 teams), while host Williams took home first place with a 588 (296, 292).
• The par-71 Taconic Golf Club measures 6,808 yards.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Junior Evan Moore (Portsmouth, RI) carded a 179 (85, 94) which was good for a 92nd place finish.
• Senior Valmore Dumont (Riverside, RI) finished in 93rd place with a 180 (96, 84), while junior Matthew Butler (Johnston, RI) shot a two-day total of 194 (99, 95), which was good for a tie for 97th.
• Senior Nicholas Cicchese (Providence, RI) rounded out the RIC golfers, placing 101st at the tournament with a 210 (107, 103).
• There are a total of 104 golfers at the event.
In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will host Western Connecticut in a dual match held at Valley Country Club in Warwick, R.I. on Saturday, Sept. 29 (Noon).