Saco, Maine—Senior Tyler Boisclair (West Warwick, RI) tied for 11th overall with a 155 (79, 76) as Rhode Island College finished seventh (eight teams) at the 2019 Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) Championship played at the Biddeford Saco Golf Club on Saturday and Sunday.
• The Anchormen totaled a team score of 671 (339, 332). Southern Maine won the title with a score of 596 (297, 299).
• The contest was held at Biddeford Saco Country Club. It is a par-71 course that measured 6,333 yards.
• There were 39 golfers competing at the championship.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Senior Evan Moore (Portsmouth, RI) tied for 22nd with a 162 (83, 79).
• Freshman Will Niles (Warwick, RI) finished 29th with a 170 (88, 82).
• Senior Matthew Butler (Johnston, RI) finished 36th with a 184 (89, 95).
In upcoming action, Rhode Island College will play at the New England Intercollegiate Golf Association (NEIGA) Championship, played at the Captains Course in Brewster, Mass. on Sunday and Monday, Oct. 20-21.